punishedsnakes:

when ur friend makes great art

image

(via leftnipple)


(via wickedkidzz)


"oh my god, you’re seriously going to pay college kids $15 an hour to flip burgers? get a real job!"

scenicroutes:

a real job? you mean, like, an internship at the white house?

image

okay, well what about the national democratic party?

image

what about interning at the united nations?

image

wow damn it’s almost like our economy functions on stealing labour from hardworking young people, regardless of whether their jobs are “real” or not

(via huntingdemonswiththewinchesters)


riddlemeroxy:

ath-na:

he’s a keeper

I have reblogged this SO many times

(via huntingdemonswiththewinchesters)


therealraewest:

memeguy-com:

Halloween display fell over

Skeleton gotta turn down it ain’t even October yet

therealraewest:

memeguy-com:

Halloween display fell over

Skeleton gotta turn down it ain’t even October yet

(via huntingdemonswiththewinchesters)


prosinac:

THIS IS WHY I HAVEN’T BEEN UPLOADING

(via huntingdemonswiththewinchesters)


(via wickedkidzz)



(via jraphic)


untitled-1991:

boss: were you drinking last night

me: image

naw

(via jraphic)


jathis:

fatassvegan:

samiee1234:

DO NOT GIVE THIS TO YOUR DOGS!!!!!! I gave this product to my 12 lb. 1 year old shih tzu. 2 hours later he began throwing up and having diarrhea uncontrollably! Throwing up 2 mins apart from each other everywhere. His eyes were giant and he was shaking. We called the pet ER and they urged us to bring him in. Rushing him into the ER we were terrified and felt horrible for giving him this. He was examined and it was concluded that he went into anaphylactic shock from the allergy medicine. He was given iv fluid and epinephrine. They put a catheter in and had to observe him overnight for after shock. Thankfully he returned home the next day after a huge pet bill to save his life. If we would have waited he may not be here today. Please DO NOT give this to your dogs. IT CONTAINS grape seed extract, which is toxic to dogs!!!! Please help me signal boost so we can inform more people about this product.

Signal boosting for all my dog lovers!

GRAPES KILL DOGS 

jathis:

fatassvegan:

samiee1234:

DO NOT GIVE THIS TO YOUR DOGS!!!!!!
I gave this product to my 12 lb. 1 year old shih tzu. 2 hours later he began throwing up and having diarrhea uncontrollably! Throwing up 2 mins apart from each other everywhere. His eyes were giant and he was shaking. We called the pet ER and they urged us to bring him in. Rushing him into the ER we were terrified and felt horrible for giving him this. He was examined and it was concluded that he went into anaphylactic shock from the allergy medicine. He was given iv fluid and epinephrine. They put a catheter in and had to observe him overnight for after shock. Thankfully he returned home the next day after a huge pet bill to save his life. If we would have waited he may not be here today. Please DO NOT give this to your dogs. IT CONTAINS grape seed extract, which is toxic to dogs!!!! Please help me signal boost so we can inform more people about this product.

Signal boosting for all my dog lovers!

GRAPES KILL DOGS 

(via huntingdemonswiththewinchesters)


unclemother:

IM SCREAMING

unclemother:

IM SCREAMING

(via thankyouthesaurus)



Kristen Stewart on her fame whore dad.

(via thisisnotmyfairytaleendingg)


the-more-i-arty:

the hogwarts house cocktails as individual images

(via huntingdemonswiththewinchesters)